Naturist Park Koversada is the most famous naturist centre on the Adriatic and one of the oldest in Europe. It consists of a campground, apartments and villas. Naturism began on the island of Koversada in1961, when the first naturists came here looking for paradise to spend their vacation with unlimited enjoyment.
There are five kilometers of beaches and the most popular is the sandy one. Numerous restaurants, extensive sports offer, animation programs and events like the Miss Koversada beauty pageant and more make this beautiful place a destination many people come to each summer to discover themselves and celebrate the beauty of life and nature.
New in 2011!
- Partial wireless Wi-Fi Internet coverage is provided to an area with Superior and Premium camping plots
- Aquapark (in front of a sandy beach)
- Themed evenings with live music will begin already in the first week of May (the schedule will be available on www.guestnet.maistra.com/
- Celebration of 50th anniversary of Koversada
- and much more…
- This year we are reconstructing the bridge to the islet of Koversada. Camping on the island will not be possible until 1 June. Due to the works, pedestrians and motorists will not be able to cross the bridge. In case of early completion of the works, we will notify you via our website. Thank you for your understanding.
Located by the sea, 2km south of Vrsar, at the entrance to Limski Bay.
The campground has 1 700 pitches equipped with electricity. The campground capacity is 5 000 persons. Some types of camping pitches are equipped with drainage and water connections. Camping pitches by the sea are also available. If you wish to stay in an apartment or room, we recommend Koversada Apartments or Koversada Villas located in the vicinity of the Koversada campground.
Restaurants and Bars
- Fish Restaurant Batana
- Grill Mendula
- Pizzeria Balun
- Restaurant Garbin
- 2 Blue bars
- 2 Fresh corners
- Beach Bar Koversada
- Total length of beaches is 5 km (stone, pebbly, sandy and rocky beaches and arranged plateaus)
- Basketball, small-sided soccer, handball
- Beach volleyball
- Various water sports…
Fun & Entertainment
Morning and daytime sports activities are organized as well as daytime and evening entertainment programs for all generations.
- Sanitary facilities, sanitary facilities for persons with disabilities
- 2 supermarkets
- Specialised shops
- Playgrounds for children
- Internet point
- Wireless Internet
- First-aid station
- Hair salon
- Dog showers
- Tourist train to Vrsar
Phone: +385 52 441 378
Fax: +385 52 441 761